9.08.2010

My boo Kid Cudi / New Earrings

OH OHHHH OH.
"give a fxck about cha lifestyle, give a fxck about a motherfxckin' lifestyle"

i love kid cudi, i really do.
Hurry up october 29 NOVEMBER 9th!!!

At first I was pissed about the release date being pushed back, then I saw this video of him explaining why its not dropping till 11/9:



:) :) :) :) :]

by the way, i bought some funky earrings today (technically yesterday? since its 1am... ahh whatever)

gotta have gold accessories.


craziest earrings ive ever seen. they remind me of carrots...


& these remind me of a hot air balloon/circus tents.


idk why i was so drawn to these; i guess it was the shape/color combo.


iight, lemme go to sleep. GOODnight ♥

1 comment:

Amari Carter said...

loving the earings check me out!
http://adifferentperspective789.blogspot.com/pyries