9.20.2011

Looks like grandma's closet.

The weather will be changing up pretty soon, so I went on a journey to find some cool things for fall. I went thrifting, & found a thing or two at every shop I went to! It was some much-needed retail therapy.

As for my purchases, I am very pleased. I plan on wearing a lot of patterns this fall, & i've never been a fan of neutral colors... so most of my things will be pretty bright. This is what I found:



My "Kanye Blouse."




Floral Cardigan.



The Net Jacket.


windbreaker.


sick ass messenger bag.


animal tote :)



cute little dish for my rings.

3 comments:

Dub said...

that messenger bag is cold!
let me get that up off you?

Deirdra said...

lol fa sho... i'll let you borrow it sometime. :)

Mira said...

Love that first blouse! So out there :)