9.05.2011

Adventures in Washington.




A few weeks ago, I flew up to Washington to attend my cousin's wedding. She was such a beautiful bride & the ceremony was lovely. I even came close to crying at one point, because the groom had paused a few times during his vows & when he was saying "i do." it was beautiful :)

I was there for about 5 days, so I had the opportunity to check out the sites. One of my favorite parts of the trip was when we went to the Public Market, which is right off the wharf. Its like a huge flea market/farmer's market, i was lovin' it! Too bad Seattle has a lot of ugly weather... because i would definitely consider moving there after graduation. However, the weather was nice during my whole trip! Actually, it rained the day we left... but yeah lol. Here are some pictures, enjoy :)






































No comments: