This morning, I felt like I was waiting for the elevator FOREVER, & when it finally came down, this girl comes out of nowhere and walks on before me. REALLY?
Not that big of a deal, but it's kinda rude to do that, along with things like getting on the elevator before the current riders can get off, & not holding doors for people who are walking right behind you. SO annoying!
Well, I had a little time on my hands and decided to make a list of things that really get on my nerves. I listed 24, but i'm sure i have more lol.
1. People that take the elevator to go up or down one floor.
- umm, WALK your lazy ass next time!
- especially when someone is trying to explain something... WTF are you talking about?
3. Chain letters
- "God loves you! But if you don't send this to 25 people RIGHT NOW, he will disown you, & someone will come to your house at 3am and kill your whole family."
4. Text messages that are sent more than once.
- If I didn't get the first one, okay. But if I DID & i didn't respond i'm probably busy, or just don't care... and if you text someone something like "Oh" or "Ok" what do you expect them to say?
- nuff said.
6. Unzipped backpacks
- I understand rushing & leaving it partially opened, but some people are just really lazy.
7. Loud talking in libraries.
- It's pretty much an unspoken rule that the first floor of the library is the only place where you can carry on a louder conversation... everywhere else should be pretty quiet.
8. Dishes in the sink, but the dishwasher is empty.
10. People who claim to be trendsetters, but are wearing the most popular things.
- ACTUALLY, you did not come up with this style, and there's about 250,000 people wearing it...sooo unoriginal.
11. When someone leaves a corner of juice in the fridge.
- If you can't get at least half a cup from it, down that shit or throw it away!
12. Smoking in public.
- What makes you think I want 2nd hand smoke?
13. Going out with friends, but nobody has directions.
- At least the driver needs to know where we're going! Map quest, sprint navigation, SOMETHING! I don't wanna be lost for 5 hours.
14. People who are loud very early in the morning.
15. Drivers that don't turn on red.
- If there's no sign & everything's clear, MOVE
16. High waters/ flooded pants.
- WHYYY are you wearing those & they don't fit?! I know your ankles are cold.
17. People who come to class & they're sick.
- I don't mean the common cold, im talkin' about constant coughing, runny nose, raspy voice... quarantine yourself PLEASE!
18. Pet owners that don't clean up after their pets.
- if you don't wanna pick up your dog's poop, dont have a dog.
19. Movie sequels with a completely different cast.
- what's worse is when this happens & the movie doesn't even come out in theaters... what was the point of making the 2nd one?
21. Dirty restrooms/Porta Potties
- DISGUSTING! I don't use porta potties at all.
22. Toilets that aren't flushed.
23. Babies/children on planes.
- They really should have their own airline for people with small children. The crying, seat kicking, turning around and asking random questions to a stranger during a 4 hour flight is quite annoying.
24. TyPiinq lyke DH!5 :-)
- First of all, it's UGLY. Secondly, it makes people seem illiterate.